IRS Tax Resolution
Are you overwhelmed by your IRS tax debts? Our firm can help. Tax lawyer James Wade has experience helping people in southern Maine—just like you—navigate the maze of IRS rules and codes to find a solution best suited to your specific tax problem.
The IRS is one of the most powerful collection agencies in the world and we understand how scary and stressful it can be to worry about how you are going to pay your bills or if the IRS is going to seize your hard-earned assets.
Let us guide you through the fog of your tax debt and provide you with the hope and relief of a workable solution.
Services a Maine Tax Attorney Can Provide:
- Audit representation before the IRS or Maine Revenue
- Relief from IRS liens, wage garnishments and asset seizures
- Advice on how best to resolve your unpaid tax debts
- Representation before the IRS to negotiate a debt settlement or other resolution of your unpaid tax debts
- Assistance in handling unfiled tax returns
- Advice on whether filing bankruptcy can discharge tax debts
- Representation regarding assessment of the Trust Fund Penalty
- Representation in US Tax Court
When you hire our firm to represent you, we will work together to analyze your situation and explain in careful detail what to expect during the process. There are a variety of situations that require IRS representation and a variety of ways to mitigate tax debt.
Attorney Wade handles each case personally and is committed to working with clients to find a plan that is tailored to their needs. Unlike CPAs who can only get you to the door of the tax court, tax lawyer Wade can take you all the way through the process and handle your tax problem fully. You’ll leave our office with the peace of mind that your tax problem can be resolved and that you have a workable plan.
At the end of the day, my goal is to give you a new start, free from worry about your tax debt. I cannot guarantee that your matter will settle for ‘pennies on the dollar,’ but I can promise that I will work hard on your behalf to try and find common sense and cost-effective solutions for your problems.
Schedule a free phone conversation with Attorney Wade today to start handling your tax problem. Call or email!
Our firm has the experience and knowledge to assist you in getting back on your feet and on with your life. We want to make sure that all our clients in southern Maine who owe income taxes to the IRS or Maine Revenue know their rights—and use them!
Questions Attorney Wade Will Ask:
- Do you have unfiled tax returns?
- If yes, how many years?
- Are you being audited by the IRS or Maine Revenue?
- If yes, who is auditing you and for which years?
- Have you been subjected to any of the following:
- Wage Garnishment
- Bank Levy
- Tax Lien
- In-Person Contact by IRS/MRS
Documents to Have Ready for Case Evaluation:
Copies of all your IRS and State tax notices
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- List of your assets with approximate values
- List of your current monthly income and household expenses
- Your last 4 paystubs (if employed) or a current profit and loss statement (if self-employed)